I’M NOT SURE WHAT SUPPORT I NEED BUT I NEED SOME GENERAL ADVICE
WHERE IN MY NEIGHBOURHOOD CAN I GO TO TALK TO SOMEONE?
The Community Hub is currently based at Keyham Green Places, 163 Renown Street. Open weekdays 11-4pm. Find out more here.
You are also very welcome at:
- Jan Cutting Wellbeing Hub: Scott Business Park, Beacon Park Road, Plymouth PL2 2PQ – 01752 203670
- Wolseley Community Office: Unit 3 Wolseley Trust Business Park, Wolseley Close, Plymouth PL2 3BY – 01752 607449
- Keyham Green Places: 163 Renown Street, Keyham, Plymouth, PL2 2DT – 01752 569340 (also access to the Food Bank), Mondays and Thursdays 9am-2pm but phone or see if the gate is open during other times
- LARK Children’s Centre: offer virtual and face to face support for families with children aged 0-5. LARK 01752 313293 (the Beacon) and Morice Town 01752 208660 (Charlotte Street)
Family Support Workers from the Council will be spending time in and around the community, to be available to talk to residents if they would like to speak to someone face to face but don’t want to go into a building.
Barnardo’s have local staff who can provide face to face or phone support for families. Call 01752 362320 from 9am to 4.30pm daily
I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO SOMEONE LOCAL ABOUT MY FAMILY’S MENTAL HEALTH
CAN I SPEAK TO SOMEONE ABOUT SUPPORT FROM CHILDREN’S SOCIAL CARE?
Plymouth City Council: 01752 668000 option 0 for a dedicated response
CAN I GET HELP TO SUPPORT MY CHILDREN, PARTICULARLY WITH GRIEF AND LOSS?
WHAT OTHER SUPPORT IS THERE ONLINE IF I DON’T WANT TO TALK TO SOMEONE YET?
- Jeremiah’s Journey: Giving support to support children following recent events.
- Kooth: Online mental health support for young people aged 11-19
- Childline: Childline is here to help anyone under 19 in the UK with any issue they’re going through.
- Youngminds: TEXT FREE – ‘YM’ to 85258 Young Minds is a free, confidential, 24/7 text messaging support service for anyone who is struggling to cope.
- Livewell Southwest Chat Health: a health visiting and school nursing text service for parents, carers and young people to confidentially ask for help about issues or make an appointment. Available Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, excluding bank holidays, Out-of-hours, anyone messaging the service will be sent an automated message with advice on where to get help if their question is urgent.
Text messages can be sent to the following dedicated numbers:
- Livewell ChatHealth: 0-5 years Parents Service – 07480 635188
- Livewell ChatHealth: 5-10 years Parents Service – 07480 635189
- Livewell ChatHealth: 11-19 years Young Peoples Service – 07480 635198
You can also visit: